Dial-A-Ride shuttles provide transportation to most 位置 around the Seattle campus for 188金宝搏下载址 工作人员, students and faculty with mobility limitations. 游客 to the University on affiliated business may also qualify. Please contact 188金宝搏下载址航天飞机 for eligibility information.
NightRide provides a fare-free, safe and easy way for 给 members to get home at night with stops at 188金宝搏下载址 Tower, 着陆器大厅, 英国投资管理协会(IMA), and along Stevens Way.
188金宝搏下载址MC/弗雷德厨 South Lake Union Shuttle operates a route between 188金宝搏下载址MC and South Lake Union via 弗雷德厨 and a separate route between South Lake Union and Harborview with a stop at Benaroya Research Institute. This service is intended for the use of 员工 and visitors with business at the 188金宝搏下载址, 弗雷德厨, Harborview, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and Seattle Children’s Hospital.
188金宝搏下载址航天飞机 operates Seattle Cancer Care Alliance’s free shuttle service for patients and families between the SCCA clinic on Lake Union, 188金宝搏下载址 Medical Center, and the two housing facilities, SCCA House and Pete Gross House.
Schedules and route specific information
安全: Our top priority continues to be, as it has always been, for customers to have a safe and healthy riding experience. Our COVID-19 安全 protocols include:
- Face coverings continue to be required for all passengers and drivers on Health Sciences Express, 188金宝搏下载址/弗雷德厨 South Lake Union and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) shuttles. This is because these shuttles primarily serve as an extension of healthcare settings, serving patients and healthcare workers, where face coverings continue to be required per state law and 188金宝搏下载址 policy.
- For all other 188金宝搏下载址 shuttle services, masks are recommended for all, including drivers. Mask use on these other shuttles will align with the 188金宝搏下载址’s general face covering policy.
Daily COVID-19 symptom screening of 员工 before entering the workplace. Employees are required to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine or isolate.
- 完整的 daily cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces (hand rails and hand holds, arm rests, etc.) before and after each shift.
- Hand sanitizing supplies provided for passengers and drivers.
We encourage all our valued customers to follow these best practices:
- Get vaccinated.
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been instructed to isolate or quarantine by a public health professional.
- Wear a face covering while inside and boarding/disembarking from the shuttle.
Maintain distance from other passengers when possible.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after riding.